The ski trail colors are worth an ascending value in correlation with their level of difficulty. (Green Circles being the lowest and Double Black Diamonds the highest)
● Green Circle
◼ Blue Square
♦ Black Diamond
♦♦ Double Black Diamond
Players must roll a Pair of Trails, Three of a Kind, or Straight to have their roll count. Try to MOGUL Out or else make sure you stay off the Magic Carpet!
- Each player starts with 3 chips
- Game play starts with the least experienced skier
- Rotate the player who starts the round to the left after each round
- Each player gets 2 rolls. After the first roll select any dice you want to keep. Roll the remaining dice to try and roll a higher combo.
- Players do not have to roll twice
- During each round, the player with the lowest combo puts a chip into the middle. In the event of a tie, all players with the lowest score put in chips.
- If a player rolls 3 Double Black Diamonds that is a MOGUL! They automatically win and everyone puts a chip in the middle.
- If a player has 3 Green Circles after both of their rolls, that is a MAGIC CARPET! They automatically lose and must put a chip in the middle.
- The object of the game is to be the last player with chips.